COVID-19 Message to Customers
Sports Therapy & Massage
Sports Therapy is the profession which focuses on the treatment and prevention of sports, recreational and musculoskeletal injuries.
Using a number of modalities, a sports therapist is able to examine and assess injuries, treat accordingly and implement an appropriate rehabilitation plan to get you injury- and pain-free.
Some techniques a sports therapist may use to treat and rehabilitate injuries include:
- Sports, Deep Tissue and Remedial Massage
- Spinal and Peripheral Joint Mobilisations
- Exercise Prescription and Rehabilitation
- Flexibility and Mobility Techniques
- Strapping and Taping
- Other Treatment Modalities as qualified e.g. Medical Acupuncture or Instrument Assisted Therapy
Therapists are required to keep confidential records of client notes as a requirement of good and safe practice, as required by the Society of Sports Therapists, the official governing body for practising Sports Therapists in the UK.Contact us to book a consultation